Wednesday 8 February 2012

Oh hey there!


It’s been a while. Well this post is all about how I want to get into good shape. Yes, I know everyone probably doesn’t want to hear about it, but today I had Arby’s for lunch and then Five Guys for supper. I just feel gross. I really need some advice as to how I can start eating healthier and what kind of things I can do to be a better me! I’m happy with my size and everything, I just need to FEEL better. So if you have any good ideas or anything please share in the comments section! Also I will allow who ever reads this and leaves a comment to harass me at anytime about this. Leave anything like little recipes of good snacks, or anything like that? I don’t really know, just leave whatever your little heart desires.


Quick update: I’m getting really good at managing my time wisely! I have set aside time for school work and other things that I need to get done. Life is pretty freaking dandy right now, if I do say so myself! I’m just getting ready for Reading Week! I cannot wait for next weekend to come and to have a nice, relaxing week off before the craziness of clinical kicks in!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is just up my alley! I'll share everything I know! But you know my rule, no sugar no starch!! And Im disgusted with your lunch and dinner choice! Haha you beautiful kels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I like to take things suuuper slow when I am trying to eat better... We started only drinking skim milk, and eating only whole wheat breads.. but veggies at all meals are great! Drink a BIG glass of water before every meal... and maybe make a goal to only have 2 burgers a month or something... I can never do the big dieting so I like to keep it simple. AND go on walks everday, or even a jog if you are feeling extra keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is your post in wingdings? I bet it was awesome though :)

    ReplyDelete